Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Long Barn Home Ltd website which is operated from our registered office at Trippen Kennett House, St Weonards, Herefordshire HR2 8QL, UK.
This website is wholly owned by Long Barn Home Ltd.
Use of this website is governed by the terms and conditions set out below. ‘Customer’ is the person referred to as the buyer who is purchasing the goods.
Please refer to our terms below and revisit our policy regularly to ensure that you are aware of any updates to the ways in which we collect and use your personal information. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
We recommend that you print a copy for future reference. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms and conditions, please do not use this site. Persons under the age of 18 should use this web site only with the supervision of an Adult. Payment information must be provided by or with the permission of an adult.
Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Long Barn Home Ltd. We are registered at company’s house in England and Wales. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to answer your questions.
1.These Terms & Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms & Conditions.
2. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
3. To enable a faster and more convenient online shopping experience, you may register on the website for an online account. As a registered customer, you will be required to enter the delivery/shipping address and billing information once. They will be securely stored with us for future use.
4. Using your name and your choice of password, you may access your account online at any time and add to, delete or change the information. It is recommended that you do not share your account details or your password. Long Barn Home Ltd accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred because of your account details being shared by you. We recommend that you do not save your account details in your internet browser if you use a shared computer
5. From time to time you will receive promotional emails about our products and news.
6. If you do not want to receive emails from Long Barn Home Ltd, you can click on the ‘unsubscribe’ link to stop email communication sent by us. Please allow up to 5 working days from when your request was sent for us to complete your request.
7. If you place an order with Long Barn Home Ltd, we may contact you by email or telephone if we need to discuss your order.
8. We may share your personal information with our suppliers and service providers to enable us to fulfil your order. We will never share or distribute your data with a third party without your consent or unless required or permitted to by law.
9. You may use our website without providing any personal identification. Whenever you purchase from Long Barn Home Ltd, we will receive and store personal identification details such as: your name, title, address, email, telephone contact numbers including mobiles.
10. We will also receive and store card payment details to include card name, number, expiry date, CSV Number and a billing and a delivery address.
11. We will handle your personal information through a secure server and treat any such information with the highest standards of information security. However, we are unable to guarantee that any data transferred over the internet is 100% secure and cannot accept responsibility for unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
12. We use Stripe as our payment security operator. They have been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and are certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1 which is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
13. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
14. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. All prices are quoted in British pounds inclusive of VAT. Postage and packing costs can be found on our Shipping and Returns page
15. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
16. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
17. Certain products may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
18. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
19. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction.
20. Payments must be made online payment using PAPAL or DEBIT OR CREDIT methods of payment. Payment to be made in pounds sterling.
21. Title of goods will only pass to the customer once full payment of the invoice is received.
22. Long Barn Home Ltd will only accept returned goods if the customer complies with clause 4.
If the goods are defective, the customer will receive a full refund, credit note or exchange. The goods must be returned to us before a full refund, credit note or exchange can be issued.
23. Long Barn Home Ltd cannot be held responsible for goods returned by a customer which are lost in transit. If an order is cancelled after it has been dispatched, the order will be deemed valid and the customer liable for full payment.
24. All returned goods must be returned in the original packaging to ensure goods are not damaged in transit.
25. Clearance and Sale items can only be returned for an 'exchange' or 'credit note' only.
26. The customer shall inspect the goods and notify Long Barn Home Ltd within 14 working days from receipt of goods if there is a reason for rejection. If notification is not received within 14 working days, Long Barn Home Ltd will assume the goods are satisfactory and any rejection will not be acceptable beyond this period. This does not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
27. Long Barn Home Ltd shall not be liable to the customer for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the customer as a direct or indirect result of the supply of Goods by Long Barn Home Ltd being prevented, hindered, delayed or rendered uneconomic by any cause whatsoever beyond Long Barn Home Ltd.’s control and in particular but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing by Act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, Government controls restrictions or prohibitions or any other Government act or omission whether local or national, fire, flood, subsidence, sabotage, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, strike or lock out, trade dispute or labour disturbance or difficulty or increased expense in obtaining labour, materials, or transport or other circumstances affecting the supply of Goods or raw materials by Long Barn Home Ltd.’s normal source of supply or the manufacturer of the Goods, or the delivery of Goods by Long Barn Home Ltd.’s normal route or means of delivery.
28. In the event of any part of these conditions being ineffective for any reason, the remainder thereof shall constitute the conditions binding upon the parties.
Failure or neglect by Long Barn Home Ltd to enforce at any time any of the provisions hereof shall not be construed as, nor be deemed to be, a waiver of Long Barn Home Ltd.’s rights here under, nor shall such failure or neglect in any way affect the validity of the whole or any part of these terms and conditions and Long Barn Home Ltd' right to take subsequent action shall not be prejudiced thereby.
29. All data received is processed and managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Long Barn Home Ltd retains this information on a secure server. Credit card details are not retained.
Long Barn Home Ltd will never request credit card details by email. If this request is made claiming it is from Long Barn Home Ltd, do not respond and advise Long Barn Home Ltd immediately.
30. Long Barn Home Ltd makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information provided, namely goods description, colour of goods and general marketing materials, is accurate.
31. Long Barn Home Ltd does not provide warranties to its accuracy or completeness.
32. Moreover, Long Barn Home Ltd will not be responsible for any errors or omissions arising from such information.
33. Long Barn Home Ltd shall not be liable to any person or persons for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information provided on the Long Barn Home Ltd website.
34. Long Barn Home Ltd shall not be liable to any person or persons for loss or damage arising owing to the failure of the customer not protecting their password or account details. All personal data must be accurate and complete including invoice, delivery addresses and postcodes.
35. Any changes must be notified to Long Barn Home Ltd immediately.
36. Long Barn Home Ltd makes all reasonable endeavours to secure the reliable accurate flow of information whilst using the Long Barn Home Ltd website. However, Long Barn Home Ltd cannot be liable for any misinterpretation, error, disruption, corruption or loss of material when information is downloaded within a computer system.
37. Long Barn Home Ltd uses its best endeavours to ensure its website has no defects or viruses. Thus, Long Barn Home Ltd cannot be held responsible for any damage or error arising on the customer’s computer when accessing Long Barn Home Ltd.’s website.
38. The complete and entire liability of Long Barn Home Ltd shall not exceed the value of the goods ordered, except as advised in these conditions.
Legal Interpretation: Long Barn Home Ltd reserves the right to amend, delete and alter any terms and conditions without notice. Updated conditions of sale will be immediately published once these changes have been made. Long Barn Home Ltd reserves the absolute right to amend, modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently the Long Barn Home Ltd website without notice. All rights including copyright in this website are owned or licensed by Long Barn Home Ltd. Modification, distribution and reposting any material on this website are strictly prohibited.
Any agreement to which these terms and conditions apply shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with such agreement shall be determined by the English Courts.
This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and allows us to improve our website.
Long Barn Home Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For Data Protection, the data controller is Long Barn Home Ltd. We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us: You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.longbarnhome.co.uk or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description.
Information we collect about you: With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources.: We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.